Hi, I'm Alissa - and I help women who have also been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis make specific and personalized diet, lifestyle & subconscious changes so that they can begin to heal their body, reduce disease symptoms, and return to a life they love.
The 5 Best Foods for Multiple Sclerosis Cheat Sheet
The question I get asked most often is: "What types of foods help Multiple Sclerosis?"
The confusion is real, I get it.
When I was first diagnosed, I had NO IDEA that food played a part in how I felt, much less would be so important to my healing down the road. Plus, when I asked my doctor, he HAD NO IDEA EITHER.
That's why I created this cheat sheet and corresponding 5 day email course for you.
In the Cheat Sheet you'll learn:
- What specific nutrients each of the 5 foods provide your body
- The benefit of each nutrient
- How much of each food to include in your diet either daily or weekly
Then, in the 5 day email course, you'll learn:
- How to best implement the Cheat Sheet (some awesome tips)
- What exactly "eating healthy" means in today's world
- How to apply "eating healthy" to Multiple Sclerosis
- Lifestyle factors that contribute to reducing inflammation as well
Enter your name and Email below to instantly receive the cheat sheet and enroll in the FREE course!